- ARTE™ Stands for – Anatomy, Realignment, Therapy, Energy; the a spine care management system which our physical therapy section of JW Wellness works on where we include services from Trigger Point Therapy, to Movement Release Techniques (both Passive & Active) to revive body biomechanics, and also Manual and Physiotherapy services. Our team has developed a special management called the Art of Mobilization and Adjustments techniques combined by proprioceptive movements in our Scoliosis Management Foundation Research Programs which we massively helped scoliosis of all age groups. We also work with clients whom comes from traumatic pain experiences and our results are amazing.
JW Wellness @ JW ARTE Spine Care offers yearly courses on Postural Analysis, Yoga Anatomy Courses, Trigger Point Courses, and Scoliosis Management Courses on a weekly program or weekend basis. Kindly find our more information on courses available at the course training section.
1) Stott Pilates Instructor - Injury & Special Population (Rehabilitation)
2) Anatomy Teacher trainer
3) Certified Spinal Manual Therapist (Perth Western Australia)- specializing on Physio-Exercises, Spine manipulation and Nerve rehabilitation
4) Myofascia Trigger Point & Advanced Movement Release Therapist @ IICT (International Institute of Complementary Therapists associate member)
5) Scoliosis Management Spinal ARTE™ Care Founder
6) Founder of JW Wellness Natural remedial therapy Foundation;
7) IIICT REG. No- AU201604275759 (International Complementary Therapies Institute)
RAVINDER YADAV PT.
1) B.PT, M.PT(MUSCULO-SKELETAL DISORDERS)
2) PGDOC, CMT, CSMT (Curtin Univ,)
4) Co-Founder of Spinal ARTE™ Care & Scoliosis Management research team